An exclusive EcoSalon playlist inspired by the tunes of our dads.
Remember that AM radio station your father always insisted on listening to? Whether it was in his old Ford pickup truck, or while working in the garage, it was always on. While you dreamed of changing the station for something a little poppier, you simply wouldn’t dare, and while at the time you had no appreciation for those songs blaring from the scratchy speakers, today they’re full of nostalgia. Enjoy.
Catch this and all of our playlists on 8tracks.
1. Nobody’s Lonesome for Me – Hank Williams
2. Wine, Women and Song – Loretta Lynn
3. Early Morning Breeze – Dolly Parton
4. Tonight the Bottle Let Me Down – Merle Haggard
5. Pick Me Up On Your Way Down – Patsy Cline
6. Theme from A Summer Place – The Lennon Sisters
7. Don’t Bogart Me – Fraternity of Man
8. Mamas Don’t Let Your Babies Grow up to Be Cowboys – Willie Nelson
9. The Gambler – Kenny Rogers
10. Queen of Hearts – Juice Newton
Like what you hear? Check out our entire 10 Songs series.
Image: santiago nicolau