An exclusive EcoSalon playlist that will make you feel a little better post-breakup.
In a state of semi-crisis post breakup? Here’s the perfect playlist for you. And even if you’re not in an upset disarray, these songs are still pretty good.
Check out the music videos below, or instead of clicking play every time one music video ends and you need to start the next, go even further ahead and listen to all of them nonstop on our 10 Songs for the Post Breakup playlist on 8tracks.
1. Better Things To Do – Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings
2. Bite My Tongue – King Khan and the Shrines
3. Go Outside – Cults
4. Leave Everywhere – Toro Y Moi
5. You(th) – Hollow Pigeons
6. A Long Time – Mayer Hawthorne
7. Gronlandic Edit – Of Montreal
8. A Sentence Of Sorts In Kongsvinger – Of Montreal
9. Liar – Built To Spill
10. You’re Breaking My Heart – Harry Nilsson
ALSO CHECK OUT:
10 Songs for When it Feels Good to be Sad