These quote art prints belong in your home because, as a wise man once said, “quotes are the absolute tippy tops.” Okay, it was me. But hear me out.
These artifacts of human truth and experience often enter our lives at exactly the time we need them, and breed motivation, clarity, courage, perspective, and more. Though some can be overdone (“Keep Calm and…”, I’m looking your way), there is a unique quote or saying for everyone to incorporate into their own personal journey. Bring some wisdom, thoughtfulness, and positive energy to your walls by nesting out your nook with these 11 quote art prints.
- “One Touch of Nature Makes the Whole World Kin” – Billy Shakes (or William Shakespeare, as you may know him) drops some nice nature knowledge in this gorgeous walnut plywood veneer designed by Tanamachi Studio.
- “Love Yourself” – Lim Heng Swee’s simple quote and adorable design offers a solid reminder to give yourself a little love; how you interpret this instruction, however, is entirely up to you.
- “We Began as Wanderers and We’re Wanderers Still” – Quoted from Carl Sagan’s “Cosmos,” Casey Ligon’s chalk lettering mastery is perfect for the wanderlusters among us.
- “Fortune Favors the Bold” – Featuring one of my favorite quotes of all time, Lauren Hom’s appropriately bold hand-lettering and design for Help Ink definitely deserve a spot on your wall.
- “Believe in Your Fucking Self” Classic Advice Print – In what may be the motivational poster to end all motivational posters, Good Fucking Design Advice’s long, thoughtful list is some of the fucking best advice out there for creatives of all kinds.
- “Reading is Radical” – Komboh’s delightfully illustrated print is perfect for a kid’s room or as a simple self-reminder to get away from your screen and bury your nose in a book more often.
- “Do Good” – This quote art print by 55 Hi’s is as simple and beautiful as the advice itself.
- “Put Others Before Yourself. It’s Better.” – Hoodzpah Design Co.’s gorgeous piece on selflessness for Krochet Kids Intl raises one question: do you buy this for yourself, or someone else?
- “Bring Your Own Sunshine” – The ever-optimistic Tang Yau Hoong will bring some sunshine and perspective into your home with this incredible print. As a Seattlite, I may have to get a dozen of these to hang around my house.
- “The Love you Take is Equal to the Love you Make” – This quote art print, inspired by The Beatles’ “The End” and designed by Jacqui Oakley for Help Ink, reminds us that, in love, like many other parts of life, we get out of it what we put in.
- “Aim to Misbehave” – Maricor/Maricar’s print of their famous hand-embroidered lettering visually inspires us to be rebels, shake up the everyday, and look saucy in the process.
Follow Garth on Twitter @garthinkingcap
Related on EcoSalon
7 Fabulous Feline Cat Art Prints for Cat Lovers
20 Chocolate Quotes to (Ahem!) Inspire Your Sweet Tooth
15 Essential Food Quotes on Cooking, Eating, and Sharing: Foodie Underground
Photo by Help Ink