Luxe decor isn’t really out of your reach with these quick and easy fixes.
If you have Nordstrom taste for your home but a Target Budget, join the club. Honestly, get in line. Most of us don’t fall into the category of folks with a limitless budget for our luxe decor obsession. Instead, we must figure out creative ways to live with our Champagne tastes on a microbrew budget. Luckily for all of us, it is possible to create luxe decor without spending a fortune.
11 Easy Luxe Decor Fixes
1.Mirrors – Adding mirrors is a great way to add luxe decor to your space. Don’t spend a ton of money, but visit vintage shops for old mirrors that you can clean up. Image: West Elm
2. Wainscoting, Chair Rail Or Crown Moulding – Simply adding a chair rail, crown molding or wainscoting to an existing room will increase the luxe factor tenfold. Image: Sitting Room via Shutterstock
3. Floor to Ceiling Drapes – Add drama and elegance with floor to ceiling drapes. The effect can also make your room look larger. Image: Contemporary Living Room via Shutterstock
4. Wall and Floor Decals – If you are renting, or replacing an old floor or painting just isn’t in the budget, consider floor and/or wall decals to add some luxe decor to any room. Image: Home Art Stickers
5. Swap Out Hardware – Instantly add more luxury and visual interest to furniture, cabinets, windows, and drawers by swapping out the hardware for more luxe options. Image: Anthropologie
6. Vintage Furniture – Vintage furniture pieces can make a room look more expensive. It certainly can be a better option than anything from IKEA Image: Antique Farm House
7. Lighting Fixtures – If you’ve got a little money to spend, put it into dramatic lighting fixtures–like a chandelier. Image: Anthropologie
8. Go All White – Nothing says “I have money to burn” like an all white living room. Image: West Elm
9. Add Plants and Fresh Flowers – One super easy luxe fix is to add plants and vases of fresh flowers. Instant elegance. Image: Vase of Flowers via Shutterstock
11. Statement Accessories – For one final idea to add luxe elegance to your home, consider adding statement home decor accessories. You can pick up pieces at estate sales or DIY statement items yourself. Image: Antique Farm House
Related on EcoSalon
Image: White Sofa Living Room via Shutterstock