Because knitting should have a lot more sexy dialogue.
Ask a knitter if they think using their hands to create is only for crazy cat ladies and they just might stab you with a poison needle. These fiber shape shifters are actually at the forefront of something very liberating, sexy, counter-culture and inspiring which is why we think pick up lines to try outside of the confines of the underground knitting circle, craft fair or feminist yarnfest is in order.
Whether you’re a seasoned knitter who likes to meditate with the craft or you’re a renegade hipster feverishly yarn bombing community landmarks, these 20 pick up lines just might make your hobby a whole lot sexier.
1. Your yarn is sooooo soft. Touch mine.
2. You’re so cute I’d give you my pattern for free.
3. There’s nothing quite like a new ball of yarn in the hand, don’t you agree?
4. I want to frog you.
5. I’ve been looking across the room at you all night and I think it’s high time we purl the two of us together.
6. Let’s repeat.
7. You do that like you’ve been slip stitching your whole life.
8. Let’s finish off this dinner then try some back-looping.
9. Your needle tips are so cold, let me warm them for you.
10. I soooo want to handle your hank.
11. Are you left-handed or right?
12. Do you like your yarn forward or back?
13. You’re loose like chenille.
14. I like my men like my balls of yarn, manageable.
15. What will it take to convert you to come home with me?
16. Ooooh, a blocker playing hard to get!
17. You like working with naturally dyed yarns? That’s so raw.
18. What I wouldn’t give for some of your purls of wisdom.
19. (kiss me) many times.
20. You make me so hot I want to cast off.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
Foodie Underground: 50 Pick-up Lines for Scoring a Foodie