These gifts are for the spaces we live in and the kitchens we cook in. From glass bottles that hold your water to gourmet chocolates that tease your palate, we have gathered some of the best holiday gifts for your gifting pleasure. Give someone a silhouette to dangle on the tree, an ancient tray of cellulose, a bottle of homemade vodka, a pair of antlers (calm down, they’re resin), talons to open their spirits, or a bottle of water (well, a glass bottle to hold tap water).
Clockwise from top left:
1. Floating Feather Ornaments – Jayson Home & Garden, $10
2. Petrified Wood Tray – Jayson Home & Garden, $65 – 148
3. Homemade Fig & Vanilla Infused Vodka Recipe – Sweet Paul Magazine (Holiday Issue)
4. Resin Antlers – Haus Interior, $38.50
5. Claw Bottle Opener – Jayson Home & Garden, $24
6. Tap Water Bottle – Reform School Rules, $14
Delight someone with this ceramic butter dish or give your gracious hostess a tea towel to die for. How about giving your favorite foodie a handmade ceramic dish to hold artisan salts? Or give your dinner guests a surprise at the bottom of their coffee.
7. Banded Butter Dish – Pigeon Toe Ceramics, $52
8. Feather Kitchen Linen (Oatmeal) – Herriott Grace, $26
9. Folded Salt & Pepper Cellars – Pigeon Toe Ceramics, $38
10. Hidden Animal Teacups (Fox) – imm Living, $15
And for dessert, let some of this gourmet chocolate melt in your mouth (or give it to someone else to savor).
11. Orange Napolitains – Claudio Corallo, $22
12. Organic Peanut Butter Bonbons – Vosges Haut-Chocolat, $27
13. Peppermint Bark Box – Askinosie Chocolate, $39
Click here to devour all of our 2010 Gift Guides.