Ah, fashion. Just when you’ve sorted out what trends to ride for the current season, it’s time to look forward and incorporate a whole new wave. Luckily, there are some key accessories this spring that will help smooth out your transition.
Moving into spring provokes a sense of fresh intrigue and a renewed energy to be daring and perhaps a little bold and bright.
1. One of the biggest trends for S/S11 is to politely retire the black bag and put into play a colorful counterpart, like a blue bag from Matt & Nat.
2. Geisha Gem Dangle Earrings made with eco-friendly Argentium sterling silver add just a hint of color.
3. A multi-colored scarf from Edun is perfect to introduce color and warmth.
4. Stella McCartney’s Eco Cotton Multi Botancical Print Wallet with exaggerated chain trim is a little something special.
5. A vibrant statement necklace from Lizzie Fortunato gives you a uniqueness that is admired and coveted.
If the cold has got you down, or if you are just ready to move your wardrobe forward into spring fashion, incorporating these accessories is a great way to keep you feeling inspired and on trend.