Lamps not only light up my life, but they ooze personality and flair. If you don’t want to skimp on style, but can’t afford a haute designer-labeled lamp, fortunately, there are plenty of lighting options that fit the bill without breaking the bank. Here are five our faves, all for under $450.
- Weathered Wood Floor Lamp ($249 – pictured above)
Bring a bit of the outdoors in with this floor lamp made of hand-picked, sun-dried driftwood.
- Recycled French Bottle Lamp ($429)
Available in several different hues, this cool, curvy lamp adds warmth and an alluring shape to your space.
- Infinity Energy Star Fluorescent Bamboo Accent Table Lamp ($298)
Shoji glass and simple, Asian-inspired shapes give this accent lamp its stylish appeal.
- Cancan Floor Lamp (listed for $330 on Neena’s Lighting)
We love the sleek shapes and whimsical patterns of Light’s Up lamps. This one has a few different options for shades.
- Ruby Lamp from Babette Holland Design (listed for $390 on multiple sites)
Babette Holland’s lamps have a distinctively polished, yet organic quality that we love. She also also uses recycled materials as much as possible.