Ready for something new? Play up your eyes this season with these eyeliner tricks that use brightly colored eyeliner to get a gorgeous on trend look.
You have your brown. Your black. Maybe even a navy in there somewhere. Know what your makeup kit needs now? A colorful eyeliner.
That’s right. Think purple, green, even pink eyeliner. Sound scary? Brights create a fresh look with a simple swipe. Worn with a touch a natural toned blush and a neutral lip, the look is modern and fun.
Take a look at how to pull off this eye makeup trend and which products can help you nail the look.
6 Fun Makeup Ideas With Bright Eyeliner
1. Right now I am loving Benecos Natural Eyeliner in Violet. What looks like a deep purple goes on as this brilliant, almost illuminated hue. Great for brightening eyes, alone or paired with white shadow.
2. Benecos Creamy Eyeshadow Pencil in Green/Gold may technically be eyeshadow. But a defined line along lashline? Insta-colored liner. This hue is ultra modern glam.
3. For a fresh look that’s super natural try 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Cream Stick Liner in Periwinkle. A barely there lavender-ish shade that can be worn as liner or shadow.
4. To instantly awaken eyes, swipe on 100% Pure Bright Eyes Creamy Long Last Liner. Too intense? Try lining lower lash line only for a minimalist pop.
5. Another way to experiment with colorful eyeliner is to go with a muted bright. Orange or pink eyeshadow mixed with a drop of water turns into brilliant, wearable color that isn’t over the top. Another option? Play with Haut Cosmetics Aloe Cream Tints.
6. Think blue is a makeup no-no? Think again. Teal is the current blue, rocked by celebs and models. Give 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Cream Stick Liner in Hope Diamond a Whirl.
Related on EcoSalon
Summer Makeup Goes Bright: Is Neon the New Neutral?
6 Makeup Mistakes You May Be Making and How To Fix Them
Fun Makeup Tips for Sassy, Quirky Style
Eyeliner image via Shutterstock