No, it’s not too early to get your fall beauty kit in order. We may not look forward to this precursor to winter, but change is always a little bit fun. Let’s take a look at the hottest trends for the upcoming season.
Sure, there are fall beauty staples. But you don’t always want the tried and true. Ready to mix it up a bit this fall?
Autumnal colors are a crowd pleaser. Cocoas, tawny tans, caramels, deep purples. You know the drill. Here’s how you can add spice to your fall beauty routine.
6 Fall Beauty Trends to Wear Now
1. Of course, a red lip is hot for fall. No huge surprise there. But you can take this beauty staple to the next level with a more intense version of the usual suspects. Think candied apple or berry stained lips. Two to try – Kjaer Weis Lip Tint in Rapture and RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek in Beloved.
2. The graphic eye is on trend for the upcoming season. Tone down the look by going back to black liner and using it in unexpected ways: a wider line, create a design, wing it out big, or smudge it like a rock star. Let’s just say, pretty much anything goes with eyeliner for fall.
3. Not an eyeliner kinda gal? No sweat. To play up eyes in a dramatic way use a dark shadow to create the ultra smoky eye. Apply generously to upper and lower lash lines, then smudge like crazy. Not tough to pull off and this look creates big impact. Black shadow is perfect here. Try W3LL PeopleElitist Satin Mineral Shadow in Matte Eggplant. Or use the same shadow in Golden Mocha to create a more low key version of the look.
4. An even more natural looking way to bring the heat to eyes this season? Lashes. Whether you go for a nice thick layer of mascara or love fake fringe, getting your lash on is a great way to play up those peepers. Hit up Haut Cosmetics faux lash bar.
5. A natural flush looks best with these revved up eye and lip looks. Step away from the bronzer and opt for a peachy, pink sheer blush. Alima Pure Satin Matte Blush in Mimosa is flattering to most skin tones.
6. Naturally flawless skin is always in. A decent skincare regimen and a touch of fabulous BB Cream ought to set the stage for your fall beauty look.
Now get ready to grab a PSL and do some fall beauty shopping.
*Disclaimer: Help support EcoSalon! Our site is dedicated to helping people live a conscious lifestyle. We’ve provided some affiliate links above in case you wish to purchase any of these products.
Related on EcoSalon:
Image of girl with fall makeup via Shutterstock