Finally, cute crop tops are here for another summer – rock them eco-chic style this season with our favorite finds!
Who doesn’t love cute crop tops? They just scream summer–but, you know, in that cute, quiet summer breeze kind of way.
We’ve rounded up 7 of our favorite cute crop tops from eco-friendly brands and designers.
1. Leaf Tank Print by Samantha Pleet The scalloped edges on this sweet and sensual crop tank are right in line with summer’s tropical print trends. Perfect to pair with high waist denim shorts, a skater skirt or matching shorts like in the pic above. Made from organic cotton and designed, cut and sewn in New York’s Garment District. $119, Samantha Pleet
2. Ohana Silk Top by The Reformation If LA’s hot, new eco fashion brand The Reformation knows how to do one thing right, it’s crop tops. We love the chill and chic Ohana Top made from surplus silk, since its pretty much easy to wear with just about anything. It’s comfortable, but sexy enough to pair with a loose fit jeans or trousers for a effortlessly cool look. $118, The Reformation
3. Barrosa Crop Tee by Loomstate If you’re looking for something easy and breezy, this super cute reversible crop tee from Loomstate is just the ticket. Choose between the calmer emerald green or eye-catching lime green depending on your mood and the occasion. This top is made from eco friendly Tencel, which is amazingly soft and makes for a great after beach cover up (in case you burned your back..) $54, Loomstate
4. Nina Cropped Bustier Top by A Piece Apart The geometric cube print on this quirky but sexy bustier top is a cross between modern Mexico and fiesta colored paper flowers. We love it’s juxtaposed simplicity and attractive dizzying factor that will no doubt turn heads when donned on the sunny streets or summer festivals. Made from cotton and designed and manufactured in NYC. $295, A Piece Apart
5. Tie-Front Americana Top by AFIA The tie-front crop top is a classic, and one that we’re so glad is back this season! Afia’s rendition is a gorgeous v-neck design made out of two tone geometric and stripe print wax cotton from Ghana. Throw it over your bikini for a beach cover up, pair it with some safari shorts for a summer BBQ or a simple maxi skirt for a boho look. $50, AFIA
6. Shelby Top by The Reformation Okay, so we had to add another top from The Reformation because they have so many cute ones! The lace Shelby Top made from surplus rayon blend is romantic, alluring and embodies the perfect amount of French chic meets LA cool. Wear it with a pencil skirt for an elegant look, or a pair of leather shorts or faded denim for a rougher edge. $118, The Reformation
7. Move Keep Your Cool Crop Tank by Alternative Apparel This is the perfect top for those sweaty summer work outs – it’s made from a breathable eco gauze jersey, is super lightweight and the open back is a nice touch. Choose from yellow, grey or black, pair with your favorite work out shorts or capris and off you go! $32, Alternative Apparel
Related on EcoSalon