Going gluten-free doesn’t mean you have to give up holidays treats!
The holidays can be difficult for those with food allergies and sensitivities and those following specific diets because the sweetest time of the year is also synonymous with gluten-filled treats.
And while all those tasty treats are what make the season brighter for many, you don’t have to opt out entirely or stick to the fruit plate. It is possible to celebrate the holidays while avoiding gluten.
Don’t believe us about satisfying gluten-free holiday treats? Read on for some delectable gluten-free desserts, snacks, and cookies that will make even the most diehard gluten eater do a double take.
Gluten-Free Holiday Treats
- Cookie Cutter Cookies – The holidays wouldn’t seem complete without cut-out cookies. Not only just for the sweet and buttery taste but for the art and practice of decorating these fun holiday treats.
- Meringue Treats – Individual meringue cookies are not only tasty but beautiful, too. They also look impressive and are sure to make an impression at your holiday parties. Plus, there are only two ingredients–can’t beat that.
- Gingerbread Cookies – Now you don’t have to make it through the holidays without gingerbread cookies. This satisfying recipe calls for rice flour instead of wheat flour.
- No-Bake Nutella Cookies – What is better than gluten-free treats? No-bake treats made with Nutella that’s what!
- Almond Flour Brownies – And for something sure to please the chocolate lovers among you, try these almond flour brownies
- Pecan Brittle – Nut brittles are perfect if you are avoiding gluten. There’s absolutely no flour involved!
- Gluten-Free Cheesecake – Try a cheesecake as a real showstopper this holiday season. Sweet, lovely and gluten-free–it doesn’t get much better than that.
Related on EcoSalon
Peanut Butter Cookies Image