No time for shampooing? No problem. Here are some cute and easy styles (plus the products to get you there) that look even better on second day hair.
Woke up late, winter is drying out your hair, simply don’t feel like doing the whole blow dry thing…we get it! Sometimes (okay, lots of times) we just need a break from fixing our hair.
Enter, sweet second day hair looks for every length and style. These beauties are fast, simple, and look way hotter on slightly dirty hair.
Added bonus to second day hair? You don’t need as much product to get that been there look. Still, a few essentials will help propel you toward that Kate Moss feel.
7 Looks + Products for Perfect Second Day Hair
1. Dry shampoo: Whether you are feeling greasy or not, a touch of dry shampoo gives just enough texture to hold hair in place. Revive your blowout for a second day (or even third) with Lulu Organics Jasmine Hair Powder.
2. Shine cream: A pony always looks classic and professional. Try leaving a small amount of hair out of underside of pony, then secure around elastic. Glide a small amount of Rahua Finishing Treatment over hair to keep the look sleek.
3. Mousse: A topknot is cute on everyone. To get that oomph going, apply a dollop of Yarok Feed Your Roots Volume Enhancing Mousse to roots. A quick hit of the blowdryer or even air drying for a few minutes will add volume.
4. Gel: Tend to get frizzy? A bit of gel calms fuzz and brings hair back under control. Try Intelligent Nutrients Certified Organic Styling Gel.
5. Styling cream: A side knot can double as a day or night time style. Run a dab of styling cream through strands to wrangle strays first. Josh Rosebrook Styling Cream works like a charm.
6. Texturizing spray: Braids are the perfect way to deal with second day hair. Josh Rosebrook Lift Hair Texture & Volume will give strands holding power without being stiff or sticky.
7. Salt spray: Twice as nice on day two, use Herbivore Botanicals Sea Mist Hair and Body Spray to enhance natural waves or curls. Almost as good as a day at the beach.
*Disclaimer: Help support EcoSalon! Our site is dedicated to helping people live a conscious lifestyle. We’ve provided some affiliate links above in case you wish to purchase any of these products.
Related on EcoSalon:
Are Simple and Elegant Knot Hairstyles the New Braid
7 Winter Hair Tips to Stave Off Blizzard Head
Hair Styles That Flatter 6 Different Face Shapes
top knot hair image via Shutterstock