Feeling the heat? If your skin is showing signs of summer fatigue, enlist the help of natural cooling products that soothe and calm.
Redness, rash, itchiness, puffiness, general discomfort. These can all be signs of too much fun in the sun.
Even if you manage to avoid sunburn by using a healthy sunscreen, your skin can still show symptoms of overheating. Time to bust out the natural cooling ingredients.
Aloe vera, chamomile, green tea, peppermint, lemon, and rose are some of the best natural coolers around. Find out which products have these and more, just in time to beat the heat.
8 Natural Cooling Beauty Products for Skin
1. Isa’s Restorative Beauty Balm: This skin soothing and softening balm contains blue chamomile to comfort burned, irritated, and inflamed skin. Perfect for use on face for relief from sunburn.
2. Tata Harper Soothing Muscle Gel: A super soother made with citrus and blue cypress, to cool and calm stressed out muscles. Use post-workout, after hiking, or when your body simply feels overworked.
3. Hurraw! Pitta Lip Balm: Summer is pitta season, and that means things are fired up. Chill lips out with this smoothing balm made of amalki fruit, coconut, lemongrass, and peppermint.
4. Province Apothecary Invigorating + Balancing Toner: Rosewater gives skin a rush of soothing and cooling comfort, perfect after time in the sun.
5. Odacite Mint and Green Tea Pore Purifying Toner: Green tea, peppermint, and willow bark purify in this skin refresher to calm and clear. Perfect for keeping acne in check.
6. de Mamiel Summer Facial Oil: A facial oil with cooling effects? This beauty combines lemon, geranium, and wild rose to hydrate and refresh skin. Added bonus: aromatherapeutic qualities relieve tension too.
7. EiR NYC Cooling Butter: Peppermint whipped balm? Yes, please! Use this skin chiller to soothe bruising, aches, and sunburn.
8. Trilogy CoQ10 Eye Recovery Concentrate: You know how eyes can become puffy and feel irritated this time of year. Try out this fragrance-free wrinkle banishing formula with a cooling roller ball.
*Disclaimer: Help support EcoSalon! Our site is dedicated to helping people live a conscious lifestyle. We’ve provided some affiliate links above in case you wish to purchase any of these products.
Related on EcoSalon
The 4 Best BB Creams for Summer Skin
Mineral Water Spray: How You Should (and Shouldn’t) Use It
How to Not Sweat (or Stink) With Natural Deodorant
Image of woman cooling off via Shutterstock