Choose perfectly personalized Valentine’s gifts that say I love you, or rather, I love [insert their name here].
Valentine’s Day is the time for romance and sentiment. And whether you are looking for gifts for your significant other, or for other special folks in your life–like your mom, sister, or BFF–personalized Valentine’s gifts are the way to go for maximum impact. Personalized Valentine’s gifts allow you to express yourself and show that you put in more than just the minimum effort–you really do score more points for customizing those special jewelry pieces.
We’ve pulled together this round-up of personalized Valentine’s gifts, so there’s no excuse not to do it! We’ve already done most of the work for you 😉
So, take a look and get to ordering and you just might beat the shipping deadline before Valentine’s Day.
Personalized Valentine’s Gifts
1. Morse Code Bracelet – We love this clever idea to proclaim your love for your special Valentine. Morse-coded messages mean only you and your beloved need know what the secret message means. This bracelet spells out “Love” in Morse code.
2. Latitude and Longitude Leather Bracelet – Give your Valentine the gift of the latitude and longitude coordinates of your heart or for another special place to show how much they mean to you. It’s super thoughtful without being too precious.
3. Monogrammed Jewelry Dish – Need an idea for a personalized Valentine’s gift for your mom, sister, or a friend? Consider the thoughtful gift of a personalized jewelry holder. Everyone needs a special place to put their rings while washing the dishes.
4. Personalized Wet Shaving Set – For the guy in your life, gift him with a wet shaving set with a brush and a personalized shave mug. Plus, you can benefit from the super close shave too.
5. Arrow Stamped Cufflinks – If your man is a snazzy dresser, let him wear your love on his sleeves with these super cool personalized Cupid’s arrows cufflinks.
6. Couples Set Custom Keychain with Cut Out Heart Necklace – This set is so romantic and would be perfect for you and your sweetheart to commemorate your love. You can always be close even when you may be far apart.
7. Golden Arrow Personalized Necklace – Let Cupid do his work with this pretty and sweet personalized jewelry piece. It’s sentimental and stylish.
8. Personalized Bamboo Wood Watch – An engraved watch makes a thoughtful and practical gift. Plus, this bamboo version is super cool.
9. Actual Fingerprint Heart Necklace– Fingerprint jewelry is the ultimate in personalized and customized jewelry. Simply send in a photo or scan of your fingerprint after ordering to make it happen.
Related on EcoSalon
Image: Paper Valentine Parcel via Shutterstock