Column Fall jewelry trends this year are all about statement pieces and bold and beautiful embellishment. Check out our top 6 picks from our favorite brands.
Fall 2014 Jewelry Trends
1. Tarsis Necklace by Akola Project Tribal necklaces are big this season, and Akola Project’s Tarsis necklace (pictured above) from the Horn Collection is made from naturally shed ankle horn and hand-cast metal beads from Ethiopia. All of Akola Project’s pieces are carefully hand-crafted by dignified Akola women in Uganda, helping to create sustainable livelihoods for members of underprivileged communities. Akola Project, $88
2. Long Frontal Necklace by Melissa Joy Manning It’s all about chains this season, and we love this softer take on the trend by jewelry designer Melissa Joy Manning. Made from a combination of sterling silver and recycled 14k gold, this gorgeous and delicate necklace is made in the USA. Wear it over simple tees and sweaters or be more daring with a low cut dress. $315
3. Cuff to Post Earring by Free People Accessorizing only one ear was a big trend on the A/W 2014 catwalks, and has translated gorgeously into sexy and rocking ear cuffs and earrings at our favorite retailers. This cuff to post earring from Free People is made in the USA, and perfect paired with a figure hugging dress and some kick ass biker boots. $18
4. Bamboo Hoop Earrings by Gucci Creole hoops are this season’s hottest earring trend, and the ideal statement piece for almost any outfit. Simple yet striking and definite head turners, wear them with anything from formal work outfits to a casual jeans and tee ensemble or a sexy LBD for date night. This pair from Gucci is made in Italy from sterling silver. $465
5. Scale’s Handpiece by Free People We love the hand bracelets we saw on Alexander McQueen’s runway, and this one from Free People channels the Victorian meets rocker chic vibe perfectly. Made in the USA from silver plated pewter and brass, this feminine and mysterious piece looks gorgeous with collared shirts or dresses. $88
6. Triple and Single Ring by Topshop Topshop is always on top of all the trends, and we absolutely love the multi-ring jewelry trend for Fall 2014. You’ll find every fashionista sporting a multi ring or knuckle ring that matches their style, but we love the simplicity of this gold toned set. $15
Check out your favorites here:
What are your favorite jewelry trends for fall?
Related on EcoSalon