Just like my own mother always told me, unfiltered apple cider vinegar is an amazing remedy, nutritious supplement and healthy kitchen essential. I remember my mom’s excitement at finally finding a bottle of real apple cider vinegar with the mother. The mother is the cobweb-like sediment at the bottom of the bottle and this means that the vinegar is unpasteurized, unfiltered and nutrient-rich.
A good way to start the day is with a small glass of apple cider vinegar mixed with honey and water. Or, you can splash the vinegar into salads and other foods. You can even make your own apple cider vinegar at home!
1. Contains the vital minerals: potassium, sodium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorous, chlorine, sulphur, iron, and fluorine.
2. Reduces “bad” cholesterol and reduces blood pressure.
3. Helps extract calcium from the foods it is mixed with, making it more available to your body.
4. The potassium helps eliminate toxic wastes from the body.
5. The beta-carotene helps counter damage caused by free radicals.
6. The malic acid fights fungal and bacterial infections and helps relieve joint pain.
7. Helps relieve constipation and bloating.