An exclusive EcoSalon playlist to be played while wearing your hippest set of shades.
We’re carrying on the Ray-Ban Exclusive theme here at EcoSalon, because if there was a Volume 1, there had to be a Volume 2. Think of this playlist as an all night party condensed into two hours; it starts out chill and relaxed, with beats from the likes of Gramatik and Tor and ends so strong that if you’re not dancing, something just might be wrong with you. It’s made with a lot of love, so we hope you enjoy it.
Ray-Ban Exclusive Vol. 2 from ecosalon on 8tracks.
- SBTRKT-Hold On ( Them Jeans Remix ) Them Jeans
- The Wilhelm Scream (Gina Turner Bootleg Edit) – James Blake
- It Feels Good to Be Around You – Air France
- Sæglópur (Enigma Remix) – Sigur Rós
- Natalia’s Song – Zomby
- Aperture – Tor
- Lonely & Cold – Gramatik
- We Must Go On – Pretty Lights
- Somebody That I Used To Know (Feat. Kimbra) (4FRNT Remix) – Gotye
- Paddling Out (Jacques Lu Cont Remix) – Miike Snow
- Please Stay (Remix) – Röyksopp
- Lycka (Original Mix) – Simon Shout
- Feel So Close (Manila Killa & El Cid Remix) – Calvin Harris
- You Got The Penguin (Lee Morrison Full Vocal Edit) – Avicii feat Florence & The Machine
- Cobrastyle (RAC Remix) – Robyn
- Hello (BLACK MATTER Remix) – Martin Solveig & Dragonette
- Why A G6 – The White Panda
- Hands Up – KTHRSIS
- Everyday (DEFEP Remix) – Rusko
- You’re Gonna Love Again (Extended Mix) – Avicii & NERVO
- Set Fire (3LAU Bootleg)- 3LAU
- Toulouse (Ryan Enzed Remix) – Nicky Romero
- Take It To The Top (Cherry Coke ‘Levels’ Remix) – DJ Kuba & Ne!tan
On Music Monday we bring you a featured playlist from one of our favorite music sites 8tracks. From indie rock to electro pop we hope it’s a playlist that kicks your week off right.
Image: Morgan Mason