An exclusive EcoSalon playlist to be played while wearing your hippest set of shades.
If there was a 1 and 2, there had to be a 3.
Contrary to popular belief, Ray-Ban Exclusive mixes are not exclusively late-night-on-the-dance-floor oriented. Don’t worry, they get there eventually, but this series is about good tracks that keep you going just as well through a solo afternoon creative session as a Saturday night with friends.
Volume 3 is true to what this playlist series is meant to be: good beats that are perfect for listening to while wearing, or carrying, your classy shades.
Ray-Ban Exclusive Vol. 3 from ecosalon on 8tracks.
- Shook (Sigur Ros X Mobb Deep) – Emancipator
- Falcons – Nigeria
- Shell of Light (Shlohmo Remix) – Burial
- She Just Likes To Fight (Crystalised Remix) – Four Tet
- The Keeper (Banks Remix) – Bonobo
- Everything To Me (Bronze Whale Remix) – Lips
- North (Crystalised remix) – Phoenix
- You Appear (Final Mix) – Gange-a-Midi
- Sonnentanz – Tobias R.
- I Don’t Know What I Can Save Your From (Röyksopp remix) – Kings of Convenience
- Rooftop Revival (Kastle Remix) – Treasure Fingers
- Hard – Rebecca & Fiona
- The Morning feat. Dunson (Chi Duly Remix) – The Weeknd
- No Light, No Light (Dave Sitek Remix) – Florence & The Machine
- Black to White – Felix Cartal feat. Miss Palmer
- Need Your Love (feat. Ray Dalton) – Sol
- All Around and Away We Go (Teen Daze Remix) – Twin Sister
- Icarus (Keys n Krates Remix) – Madeon
- Sea Lion Woman (BEAKR remix) – Feist
- Somebody to Love (Sigma Remix) – Rusko
- Beating Of My Heart (Matisse & Sadko Remix) – M-3ox, Heidrun
- I Know Heaven Is Eternal – The Jane Doze
- Stupidisco – Junior Jack
- This is So Good (Original Mix) – Ehrencrona
- Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Dance Remix) – Kid Cudi
On Music Monday we bring you a featured playlist from one of our favorite music sites 8tracks. From indie rock to electro pop we hope it’s a playlist that kicks your week off right.
Image: Anna Brones