An exclusive EcoSalon playlist to be played while wearing your hippest set of shades.
Volume 6 means that we have officially been rocking Ray-Ban Exclusive mixes for six months now. We’ve been told they’re just as good for hitting a work deadline as they are for dance parties. But we’ll leave that ultimate judgement up to you.
If you’re new to the series, check out 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 for what we’re going for. A mixture of upbeat songs, beats and remixes, Ray-Ban Exclusive starts chill and ends strong, and volume 6 is made with summer in mind, with just a little extra funk than usual.
You will be dancing by the end of it, no matter where you are. Bring it warm weather, we’re ready.
- Had You – Modual
- Sun (Pyramid Remix) – Caribou
- Can’t Get Better Than This – Parachute Youth
- YAST (DÖDEN Remix) – Strangelife
- Lover’s Carving (Chateaubriand Remix) – Bibio
- Rad Racer (Summer Heart Remix) – Work Drugs
- Ghost Beach (Viceroy Remix) – Miracle
- With You feat Grovesnor – Flight Facilities
- Settle Down (Polaris At Noon Remix) – Kimbra
- Time To Realize – Lemaitre
- Teeth (Russ Chimes Vocal Mix) – Flowers
- Gracias (Lenno Remix) – 40k Volts
- Dance With Me – Le Youth
- How Deep Is Your Love (A-Trak Remix) – The Rapture
- Little Talks (Jumpsox Bootleg) – Of Monsters And Men
- So Beautiful (Sex Ray Vision Remix) – Mia Moretti & Caitlin Moe
- Hot Like Sauce Rustified Remix – Pretty Lights
- Sing to ‘Em (Wale & Jazmine Sullivan x Penguin Prison) – DJ Topsider
- Live Your Life (Dj Carnage & Jakob Liedholm Remix) – Yuna
- I Love It – Icona Pop
- Spectrum (Calvin Harris Mix) – Florence + The Machine
- Do Harder Be Faster (Skinny Dip Mashup) – TheFatRat vs Daft Punk
- Beautiful Like Nobody Else (One Direction x Chris Brown x 30 Seconds To Mars x Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman) – Nammo & DiBella