Remember Tom, as in Tom’s Of Maine toothpaste? Well, Tom got tired of the same old, same old and decided to do something else.
He and his wife, Kate, bought a sheep farm, named it Rambler’s Way and while watching all the pretty sheep with their soft fur a grazin’, got inspired to create an eco-thermal-wear line. Once an entrepreneur, always an entrepreneur.
It actually took him some time between selling Tom’s of Maine to Colgate in 2006 to now, but he’s back and providing us with more products that have been created with a conscience. In fact, at the Rambler’s Way website we learn that:
- They use organic, no-till, and best management practices.
- They protect wildlife habitat and preserve critical ecosystems.
- They use gentle combs and humane handling systems when shearing and sorting.
- Their environmentally-sensitive enzyme wash is a chlorine-free and patented treatment.
- They use minimal packaging, made from reclaimed materials that are compostable and recyclable.
- They generate their own renewable solar and geothermal energy.
- They use bio-fuels in our trucks and tractors.
Okay, we get it! We’re sold, Tom.
Now comes our giveaway that includes one of these beautiful tops and one of these pairs of bottoms (you choose the pairing) made from Rambouillet wool from the sheep farm in Maine (or from one of the collaborative ranches in Colorado, Montana, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas or Utah). I just got a Rambler’s Way sample the other day to feel and the quality is wonderful.
For complete giveaway rules go here, and you’ll find FTC guidelines here. Good luck!