There’s one summer makeup item you need now. Know what it is? A sorbet-inspired shade that brings out your natural glow and spikes summertime spirit.
If you tend to shy away from brightly colored makeup, you’ll still love these product picks. Promise. Not only are all of these popsicle-chic hues sheer and perfect for pool or beach, but they also do wonders for sallow skin–which also means you don’t need to wear as much makeup. A bright hit of color, maybe a quick swipe of eyeliner, grab your shades and you are ready to go.
8 Sorbet Shades for Your Summer Makeup Kit
1. ILIA Beauty Tinted Lip Conditioner – Take your pick of fun fruity shades. I suggest Dizzy, a sheer melon, and Jump, a punched up raspberry. Nothing not to love here.
2. RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek in Beloved – A bright cherry hue that gives a natural rosy stain to cheeks and lips. Perfect for sipping mojitos poolside.
3. Tata Harper Lip Treatment in Sweet – This ripe mango shade gives natural color to your pout while giving lips a good plumping. Hot and steamy date night? For sure!
4. Kjaer Weis Lip Tint – There are so many sorbet-inspired shades in this selection of sheer, creamy lip tints. Try Amazed for a hit of purple grape, Romance for straight up papaya playfulness, or Rapture for a luscious raspberry pucker. Heck, why not get them all?
5. Kjaer Weis Cream Blush in Happy – This bright pink delivers a hit of fresh, fruity color to cheeks. Added bonus? Looks just as great on lips.
6. Osmia Organics Luster Lip Gloss – It’s not summer without a new lip gloss, right? Try this crushed strawberry hue in an easy to tote tube.
7. ILIA Beauty Multi-Stick in I Put a Spell On You – Can’t choose from all of these mouthwatering shades? Then this multi-tasker is for you! A sweet tangerine hue that can be swiped on cheeks, lips…even lids for a punch of summertime color to brighten up the face.
8. Kure Bazaar Nail Lacquer in Gypsy – We can’t forget fingers and toes. Now’s the time to bare those digits with juicy shades. How about Kure Bazaar Nail Lacquer in Carioca (bright green apple) or Gypsy (glossy peachy pink)? Both look great with a bit of summer glow.
*Disclaimer: Help support EcoSalon! Our site is dedicated to helping people live a conscious lifestyle. We’ve provided some affiliate links above in case you wish to purchase any of these products.
Related on EcoSalon
Image of girl eating popsicle via Shutterstock