- EcoSalon - http://ecosalon.com -
Back to School Style: Collegiate Cool
Posted By Greta Eagan On August 31, 2010 @ 8:00 AM In Fashion | 2 Comments
The classic collegiate look never goes out of style. Whether you are on your way back to campus for a new year or are gearing your wardrobe up for fall, adding some collegiate staples are always part of the curriculum!
We’ve got your eco-alternatives covered so you can go out and get the look -sourcing from the best eco-fashion brands around.
1. LIV GRN T-Shirt by Signorelli. A cropped tee with a strong message! This tee is made of organic cotton and a celeb favorite.
2. John Patrick Organic Pea Coat. High fashion meets function in this fall jacket from JPO.
3. Libby Snap Ankle Bootie from Cri de Coeur. The perfect pair of vegan shoes to pair with a skirt, leggings or jeans.
4. Camilla Norrback Pin Tuck Short Skirt. Made from organic cotton by Swedish designer, Camilla Norrback.
Style Tip: Wearing a graphic tee with a more traditional jacket gives you an instant style update for a casual cool look, and don’t forget to layer a couple of long necklaces to dress it up. We give this look an A+!
Article printed from EcoSalon: http://ecosalon.com
URL to article: http://ecosalon.com/style-collegiate-cool/
Copyright © 2009-2014 EcoSalon. All rights reserved.