Editor’s Note: Thanks to you, we are feeling the love. To show our gratitude, we are profiling some of our most cherished readers who often stop by to see what we have cooking on the site. Please make them feel welcome by saying hello!
Location: Santa Clara, California
1. When did you first starting reading EcoSalon?
I started reading EcoSalon in the summer of 2010. It came up in a random web search about natural living. I enjoy the informative articles and advice. The writers are very knowledgeable!
2. What topics do you enjoy reading the most about on EcoSalon?
I enjoy the topics related to beauty and nutrition the most. I try to live an eco-friendly lifestyle and am always interested in reading up more on natural beauty and eating.
3. Would you consider yourself a very conscious individual? What about in relation to being kind to the planet?
I would say moderately so! I recycle as much as I can, try not to eat processed food and only use products that do not test on animals. I have been increasingly using “natural” beauty products as much as possible.
4. What’s your all time favorite products?
Avalon Organics Lemon Body Wash, Burt’s Bee’s Pomegranite Lip Balm, La Vanile Vanilla Grapefruit Perfume.
5. Tell us a bit about your blog and other websites you enjoy visiting.
Greenyourbeauty is all about natural bath, body, and beauty products that are cruelty-free and on the natural side. I also sometimes post tips to green your beauty, articles I find interesting, recommended books, and relevant news links. I really enjoy The Huffington Post Green, EcoSalon, Eco Gloss, and The Daily Green.
6. You are the happiest when . . .
I am teaching or spending time with my dog and my fiance!