You don’t have to be a pack rat to find throwing things away to be environmentally distasteful. I think every product should live at least twice and I like to find creative ways to reuse just about everything. The trick is doing it in style. So, what to do with those old makeup brushes?
Thankfully, a brush is already a useful object. Even after it’s lost its shape and is shedding, it can find a new career outside of your makeup kit. Here are some ideas:
1. Use them for paintings and crafts.
2. Spray them with white vinegar and use them for cleaning out window frames.
3. Use them to dust fragile camera lenses.
4. Save them for messy gluing projects.
5. Dust off remote controls and electronics with very small parts (sewing machines, keyboards, etc.).
Let me know if you think of anything else!
– via The List Maven
Image: Twisted Halo