Just in time for dinner, bookmark this: EcoSalon’s handpicked playlist to inspire tonight’s cooking and kitchen dancing.
Sometimes cooking is a joy. Other times, when you’re tired and feeling low on creative inspiration, cooking is a chore. Fortunately there’s one thing that helps: music. The EcoSalon team put together a list of our 13 favorite songs to cook to.
Check out the music videos below, or instead of clicking play every time one music video ends and you need to start the next one, you can even go ahead and listen to all of them nonstop on our Rocking Out in the Kitchen playlist on 8tracks.
1. Portland, Oregon by Loretta Lynn
2. 1901 by Phoenix
3. Electric Feel by MGMT
4. In The Round by The Cardigans
5. Shine a Light by The Rolling Stones
6. Get Up Off That Thang by James Brown
7. Rocket by Goldfrapp
8. Ta Douleur by Camille
9. Tell Em by Sleigh Bells
10. Let The Good Times Roll by Ray Charles
11. L’amoureuse by Carla Bruni
12. Thank U Mum (4 Everything You Did) by St. Germain
13. Una Musica Brutal by Gotan Project
Image: Evil Erin