This Memorial Day, come equipped with an arsenal of recipes that are diverse enough to wow everyone at the dinner table or afternoon picnic. These 20 recipes have been vetted by EcoSalon’s food writers, so you know they’ve been tried, tested and passed with flying colors, before being gobbled up.
Whether your a meat-lover or veggie-fiend, you are sure to find something that suits your taste buds and gets your in the mood to celebrate this special holiday. Kick off the summer season with a great meal.
Make sure you pair these delicious dishes with a tasty IPA, a sparkling white wine or maybe even opt for a home-brewed kombucha cocktail recipe.
A lot of these recipes feature the grill, which fits the occasion perfectly. These Memorial Day recipes range from finger foods and side dishes to main dishes and desserts, often carrying a healthy twist. So skip the fuss of searching further – we’ve honed the list down for you with these 20 Memorial Day-apropos dishes. Enjoy!
EcoSalon Roundup: 20 Memorial Day Recipes
1. Grilled Vegetable Gyros Recipe with Cucumber Mint Sauce
2. Grilled Zucchini Salad Recipe with Cilantro Lime Sauce
3. Barbecue Dessert Recipe: Sweet and Simple Grilled Plantains
4. Grilled Veggie Burger Recipe
5. Easy Grilled Vegan Pound Cake Recipe
6. Blueberry Pancake Recipe
7. Vegan Ice Cream Cookie Cake Recipe
8. Vegan Neapolitan Ice Cream Cake Recipe
9. White Bean and Sweet Potato Veggie Burger
10. Vegan Summer Chickpea Salad Recipe with Sun-dried Tomatoes and Herbs
11. Raw Salad Recipe: Sprouted Hummus Collard Rolls
12. 4 Swanky (and Skinny) Memorial Day Cocktail Recipes
13. Grilled Salmon Panini Recipe with Cream Cheese
14. Kale and Hazelnut Quinoa Cakes
15. Healthy No-Bake Desserts
16. 5 Vegan Chocolate Recipes
17. Vegan Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
18. Grilled Tempeh
19. Fresh Summery Tomato Pasta
20. Vegan Avocado Alfredo Pasta
Related on EcoSalon
EcoSalon’s Sexy, not-Sexist Playlist
Girl at Concert Summer Playlist
5 Pretty Picnic Outfits to Turn Heads this Summer
Veggie burger image via Shutterstock