These gifts are for the feminine souls in your life. From gold to lip gloss and vegan leather to metallic pig banks, we have gathered some of the best eco-friendly holiday gifts for your gifting pleasure. Give her a necklace that always invites a wish, rescue your friend who still has cash swimming in the bottom of her purse, wrap her collar bones in sunshine, warm her hands, and then embellish her nails.
Clockwise from top left:
1. Wishbone Necklace by Vera Meat – Reform School Rules, $120
2. Cursive Vegan Leather Wallet (Rust) – Matt & Nat, $55
3. Get Spotted Scarf (Byzantine Brass) – Madewell, $19.99
4. Alpaca Hand Warmers (Grey) – Annie O Boutique, $48
5. 3 Free Lacquers (Rosie Lee) – Butter London, $14
Or show her that brooches can provide delicate edge, a four-inch feather can be entirely alluring, give her ballet flats to snuggle her piggies, surprise her with a glamorous way to save her pennies (after all, even the girl who has everything probably doesn’t have a chrome metallic piggy bank), or delight her forearm with this intricate cuff (and yes, there’s a hidden pocket).
6. Octave Pin – Green with Glamour, $74.25
7. As a Feather Necklace – Tilly Bloom, $26.50
8. Eco Friendly Vegan Cotton Flat Shoes – Extraseed, $38
9. Harry Allen’s Pig Bank, A + R, $198 (Other colors for half the cost!)
10. Leather Cuff (Lace) – ToviCorrie, $29
And finally, coat her lips in glamor or liven up her morning with eucalyptus.