One King’s Lane is a treasure trove—quite literally. If you haven’t scoured through its near endless listing of incredible one-of-a-kind vintage items for sale, you’re in for a treat, especially when it comes to vintage chic furniture.
It’s pretty amazing how well-made furniture can last for decades or even centuries! (Can’t say that, can you Ikea?) There’s just something magical about vintage. Like you’re stepping (sitting) into a fairy tale. Not only do vintage chic furniture pieces have incredible stories to tell, but they have timeless style too. Whether Midcentury Modern, Victorian or a Chippendale era piece of furniture, vintage items can be mixed and matched for a shabby chic or retro look. And while sustainably-made new items are worthy investments as well, isn’t vintage the ultimate in sustainability?
We sifted through One King’s Lane latest vintage items so you don’t have to. From beautiful chairs and sofas to nightstands and tables, these relics are a must-see for any vintage lover looking for vintage chic furniture ideas for your home or office.
1. Turquoise and White Nightstand (Pair) – Pair of French-style vintage nightstands in white with turquoise blue doors and drawers. Original hardware painted black. ($699)
2. Chippendale-Style Velvet Sofa – Mahogany Chippendale-style sofa, circa 1940, with new teal velvet and the original down cushion. Seat, 21″H. No maker’s mark. ($2495)
3. Danish Chairs – This pair of vintage Danish chairs is perfect for the mid century modern home. ($6499)
4. 1940s Butterfly Wingback Floral Chair – 1940s wingback chair re-furbished with new English floral linen fabric in off white and gray. Brushed silver nailhead trim. Original wood finish, believed to be mahogany. ($575)
5. Swedish Midcentury Teak Sofa Handsome 1960s sofa made by the Swedish company DUX. Frame is solid teak in excellent condition. Both seat and back have three cushions in original fabric. Comfortable and great quality. ($1485)
6. 1920s Black Marble-Top Server – Server with a new black marble top, on cherry wood finish. Has two drawers with dual brass handles, and two doors with one wood shelf and brass key holes. The front and sides have an inlaid design. Original locks in working condition, comes with key. The marble top is new. ($2435)
7. Selig Armchairs & Ottoman (3 pieces) – Pair of Selig armchairs and one ottoman. Original fabric and great condition. ($1795)
8. Adrian Pearsall Swivel Chairs (2) – An unmarked pair of high-back swivel chairs designed by Adrian Pearsall and manufactured by Craft Associates C. 1965. ($2795)
9.Scarlet Overdyed Kayseri Rug – With all this gorgeous vintage furniture, you need a fabulous rug to showcase it on. Vintage Kayseri rug overdyed scarlet with three medallions and decorative border. ($499)
One King’s Lane sales often only last just a few short days, so if you see something that makes you look twice, don’t delay! Once it’s gone, it’s gone. Especially on such unique vintage items.
You can check out all of these vintage chic items here by scrolling through the images below.
Find Jill on Twitter @jillettinger
Related on EcoSalon
Vintage Clothing, Made in USA or Eco-Friendly: What’s the Best in Sustainable Fashion?
Etsy Handmade and Vintage Fashion Holiday Hunt
Organic, Vintage-Inspired Kids Clothing That Fits For 3 Years
Image via One King’s Lane