Hi everyone. EcoSalon has a fresh new look that I hope you’ll love. Do you know it’s only been 9 months since we launched and we already have over 1,600 posts for you to read? I’m not even sure how we managed to do that! If you’re new, or just want to browse around and acquaint yourself with our new design and features, this post is a great way to get started.
Here’s a fun at-a-glance peek at some popular posts in the last few months at EcoSalon. The list will always be changing, so bookmark this post and check back soon to see what everyone’s buzzing about most.
- 20 Inspiring Works of Environmental Art
- 10 Simple Acts to Unlock Your Inner Green Goddess
- 7 Delicious Meat Alternatives (and not a Lick of Tofu in Sight!)
- A Sneak Peek into the Future of Green Homes
- Can Obama Green the Planet?
- Green Your Junk: Fun Ways to Turn Your Trash into Treasure
- How to Quiet Your Mind in 24 Hours or Less
- Ignite Your Brainpower with the Smartest Organic Foods
- Save the Planet, Save Cash: 25 Ways to Green Your Green
- 15 Books That Will Change How You See the World
- Weird Science: the Strangest Things You Can Compost
You can also browse content by your favorite author. (But you don’t have to pick just one favorite.)
Be sure to subscribe to our RSS feed to get the latest in green. And to be automatically entered to win great green prizes, don’t forget to sign up for our weekly highlights.
Let me know what you think of our new look. See you soon!
P.S. Special thanks to Jon, Kurt, Mu, Matt, Joe, Danielle, Laurie and Gwen, Piper, everyone at VivaTerra (especially Claire), my amazing, amazing team and all the other friends who offered feedback and helped along the way.