ColumnBored with your cookbooks? Here’s what you really want to read but were afraid to admit.
Tired of the same old titles popping up at the bookstore? Here are the cookbooks you really wish you could track down.
- How to Infuse Everything With Kale and Other Leafy Greens
- The 100 Dishes That Will Most Likely Lead to a Third Date and then a Wedding
- How to Pretend You Eat Well When You’re in a Room of Really Wholesome People
- Fancy Sounding Dishes for Lazy Cooks: How to Impress Even When You Don’t Have Time
- I Just Want to Eat Food: A Guide to Tasty Things You’ll Actually Have Time to Make
- Food-Porn Free: 100 Delicious Dishes That Will Never Photograph Well, From Stew to Goulash
- I Don’t Know Where to Buy Chia and Other First World Food Tribulations
- One Ingredient Recipes
- Make This Non-Vegan, Gluten-Filled, Sugar Dense Cake and Like It
- Pick Up Lines for Foodies: Sexy Sentences to Find Your Mate
- No More Big Ag in Your Breakfast
- Home Alone on a Saturday and Crying: A Guide to Comfort Food
- Sage, Fennel, and Rosemary: An A to Z Guide for Using Complicated Sounding Herbs
- Make This in 11 Minutes But Make People Think It Took Two Hours
Related on EcoSalon:
25 Things You Wish You Had Overheard a Foodie Saying
For the Love of Roots and Cookbooks
This is the latest installment of Anna Brones’ weekly column at EcoSalon: Foodie Underground, an exploration of what’s new and different in the underground movement, and how we make the topic of good food more accessible to everyone. More musings on the topic can be found at www.foodieunderground.com.