Kate Moss has secured her status as a modern-day style icon, and such a position doesn’t come without merit. Celebrating her fabulous style that is constantly changing and yet always translates as a ‘Kate Moss’ look, we’ve decided to dissect her signature style and provide you with eco-staples to achieve her effortless eclectic look.
1. Alkemie Jewelry: Zodiac Charm Necklace made from 100% reclaimed metal in Los Angeles.
2. Edun: Oversized Abstract Symbol Tee from the new collection, made in Tanzania from 100% organic cotton.
3. Matt & Nat: Nash Bag made from vegan leather and 100% recycled faux suede lining.
4. Cri de Coeur: Jamie Draped Vamp Bootie with Ties made of supple faux suede, so don’t worry about getting them wet!
5. Loomstate: Revelation Blue Sky Jeans are 98% organic cotton and only lightly dyed for a sky blue wash.
We all might be holding our breath to see what Miss Moss wears next, but at least now we’ve got her style basics covered!