Modaspia’s Fiji Dress is something of an icon in the eco-fashion world when it comes to “go-to” dresses, which is why designer Ursula Dean produces the style seasonally.
This organic cotton and hemp indigo denim number is perfect for year-round wear, worn alone in the warmer months and for cooler days as follows:
1. Worn with a tight-fitting long sleeved tee and cardigan
2. Paired with patterned tights and boots
3. Layered with a crisp white collared blouse
4. Layered with a colorful tank, for a shot of color
5. Worn with leggings and flats
6. Draped with layered gold necklaces and sexy heels
How will you wear it? Make a comment below and register to win this very one and become a Fiji master.