EcoSalon’s weekly playlist pick from 8tracks.
I have to give credit for the “Ray-Ban Exclusive” name to another music loving friend of mine, but it’s fitting for playlists that are full of good stuff. Ray-Ban Exclusive Volume 1 has 20 tracks for feeling good, dancing, working, pre-partying or whatever you need a good beat for. There are some Avicii and The White Panda remixes and plenty of mashups, but there’s also a little Florence + the Machine, La Roux and Yelle. So grab a set of hip shades and turn up the volume.
- Take Care (Florence + The Machine Cover) – ColeCo’s Midnight Remix
- Love Lost (Kjelet Remix) – The Temper Trap
- Que Veux Tu (Madeon Remix) – Yelle
- Comfortable Up Here (Lil Wayne vs. Royksopp) – The Hood Internet
- Midnight City (Eric Prydx Private Remix) – M83
- Dancing in My Head (Avicii’s Been Cursed Mix) – Avicii vs. Eric Turner
- Kids, Set Fire to Someone That I Used to Know – TheJaneDozed
- Canned Heat (Calvin Harris Remix) – Jamiroquai
- Troublemaker (Ravi Parikh Remix) – Taio Cruz
- Set Me Free (Avicii Mix) – Phonat Frat Jams
- I Need a Dollar (Zinc Remix) – Aloe Blacc
- Relax Mode – The White Panda
- Starry Eyed (Penguin Prison Remix) [featuring Theophilus London] – Ellie Goulding
- SNDCLSH (DJ Lupe Fiasco + DJ Sky Gellatly) x DJ Kue – “Letting Go Remix” – SNDCLSH
- Filth in Paris – 5 & A Dime Basic Physics
- The Killer Satisfaction – Yoni
- Wolfgang Gartner & Axwell – I Found Illamerica (Tom Buster Bootleg)
- F*ck School Sex (Sex Ray Vision Remix) – Avicii featuring Nicky Romero
- We Are the 99 – DJi6
On Music Monday we bring you a featured playlist from one of our favorite music sites 8tracks. From indie rock to electro pop we hope it’s a playlist that kicks your week off right.