Solve your jewelry clutter problems with these easy DIY solutions for jewelry storage.
These DIY jewelry storage solutions will keep your necklaces from getting tangled and make choosing what jewelry to wear with your outfit a breeze.
- Old Type Tray – If you come across an old printing type tray at a thrift or estate sale, repurpose into a jewelry storage unit.
- Wooden Hanger Jewelry Hanger – No more wooden hangers? Make “mommy dearest” proud with this project to repurpose a wooden hanger and hooks for hanging jewelry.
- Repurposed Clipboards – If you are like me, you have a lot of old clipboards (it’s a long story). Cover them with fabric to make make a decorative jewelry storage wall display.
- Repurposed Peg Board – Paint old peg board and add it to a old frame to give it new life as jewelry storage.
- Repurposed Bamboo Blinds – Have those old bamboo blinds hanging around from the 1970s? Turn them into hanging jewelry storage solution.
- Cheese Grater – Hit the thrift stores for tabletop jewelry storage just perfect for earrings.
- Branch Organizer – This DIY project turns hardwood branches into sculptural jewelry storage.
- Thrift Store Dishes – Turn thrift store dishes into a jewelry tray for handy storage and display.
- Pallet Display – Pallets can be turned into anything, including wall storage for your jewelry.
- Cookie Tin Tiered Tray – Holiday cookie tins can be turned into a tiered jewelry stand.
- Repurposed Rake – The head of an old rake can be used as to keep your necklaces tangle-free.
- Drift Wood – A plank of driftwood can be used along with old knobs for DIY chic jewelry display and storage.
- Embroidery Hoop Storage – Did your attempt at embroidery turn up a bust? Use the hoops and embroidery fabric for a creative way to display and store your jewelry.
- Cork Board Display – An old office corkboard can be turned into an easy jewelry holder.
- Copper Fittings – Copper fittings can be used for repurposed industrial hanging jewelry storage.
Related on EcoSalon