They’re self-absorbed, self-serving and… well, self-everything – and it’s fabulous! Here, 23 quotes about cats you can dedicate to the one who’s probably ignoring you right now.
- “If cats could talk, they wouldn’t.” -Nan Porter
- “There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.” -Anonymous
- “What greater gift than the love of a cat?” -Charles Dickens
- “Purring would seem to be, in her case, an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness overflow.” -Monica Edwards
- “I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.” -Edgar Allan Poe
- “The cat seldom interferes with other people’s rights. His intelligence keeps