What have you always dreamed of doing? What’s on your bucket list? What life-changing experiences must you check off before you die? We all want to live a fulfilling life–to be happy and carefree. Here’s my list of life-changing experiences that should be on your bucket list:
41 Life-Changing Experiences
2. Learn to sail.
3. Trek to Everest Base Camp.
4. Learn to play an instrument.
5. Sky dive (just once because I’m scared of heights).
6. Do a backbend in front of the Taj Mahal.
7. Take a dip in an Icelandic hotspring.
8. Visit the Monastery (Al Dier) in Jordan.
9. Live like a writer in Tangiers.
10. Drive a convertable down California’s Route 1.
11. Go skinny dipping.
12. Climb Table Mountain in South Africa.
13. Trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
14. Learn to surf.
15. Travel the Trans Siberian Railway
16. Break it down at Mardi Gras.
17. Write a book.
18. Watch the World Cup in person.
19. Camp in the desert.
20. Go on a silent retreat.
21. See a mountain gorilla in its habtitat.
22. Learn to Tango.
23. Hike the Applachian Trail
24. Learn to cook traditional Indian cuisine.
25. Checkout Oktoberfest.
26. Zipline through a Costa Rican rainforest.
27. Learn a new language.
28. Run a marathon.
29. Go scuba-diving.
30. Go rock-climbing.
31. Go on a volunteer vacation.
32. Fly in a hot air balloon.
33. See the Northern Lights.
34. Grow your own food.
35. Live in a foreign country for at least 6 months (or more).
36. Drive from coast to coast.
37. Take a sabbatical and travel the globe.
38. Sell or give away everything that you don’t need.
39. Check out the array of African wildlife at Kruger National Park.
40. Look over the edge of Victoria Falls.
41. Save up and splurge on a ridiculously expensive tasting menu.
Related on EcoSalon
Image: Frontier Official