The power of transformation, this week at EcoSalon.
This week, we loved seeing how…
- Kale (described by Organic Authority as “the new beef” because of its rich nutritional value) can be turned into crunchy, tasty kale chips.
- Heather Ross can turn print design into an entirely new philosophy on DIY creativity.
- Solar panels don’t have to be ugly, clunky eyesores, as these 5 entirely natural-looking designs demonstrate.
- A brown paper bag could be transformed into a $290 “fashion statement.“
- The staple elements of your favorite dishes can be creatively swapped-out with some of the unlikeliest ingredients lurking at the back of your pantry.