Walk the eco chic talk this winter in a pair of our top 9 knee high boots.
1. Still looking for that perfect pair of boots to take you through the cold weather and harsh conditions? We’ve rounded up our top nine eco-friendly and super chic knee-high boots, like the gorgeous Apollonia Boots from Naya pictured above to add to your winter wardrobe. Browse through and take your pick!
2. Timberland Earthkeeper’s Bethel Buckle Tall Zip Boots are simple and smart, easy to pair with almost anything. Get them in dark brown, tan or black at Zappo’s.
3. We love the sexy vixen look of Neuaura’s Halle Boots – perfect for a night out on the town or an office meeting that calls for some kick-ass winter heels.
4. Looking for something a bit fancier? Kailia Footwear’s Sincerity Boots are all glitz and glam with their maroon sequin pattern, also available in a splattered silver pattern. Make them part of your New Year’s Eve party outfit!
5. Fringe is totally still on trend, and this super chic Cri de Coeur Nora Fringe Boot is absolutely gorgeous. Made from vegan leather, these showstoppers are super comfy and perfect for any occasion!
6. Looking for an awesome pair of rain boots made from 100% natural rubber? Roma Boots are the ticket to rainy weather footwear and available in both glossy and matte finishes.
7. Okay, so Beyond Skin’s ROMEO Over the Knee High Boots aren’t exactly knee high, but they’re so stunning we couldn’t resist. Get them while they’re still on sale!
8. Channel Evangeline Lilly in the latest Hobbit film with El Naturalista’s Funghi Boots, which are made from vegetable tanned leather and low impact manufacturing. This brand is known for their superb ability to make comfortable shoes, so be prepared to find a pair that fit like they were made for you.
9. Last but certainly not least, we love these art deco inspired patchwork Vinnta Boots from Austrian label Think!. The sturdy sole and heel will take you through even the iciest weather, and the chic design will top off a cute 1930s inspired outfit.