Organic beauty may be more mainstream now, but we are always ready to take expert tips. These inspiring organic beauty expert Instagram accounts are must follows.
There is a time and place for reading up on ingredients and researching the healthiest products. But there’s nothing wrong with a little eye candy to keep things fresh.
You know about cosmetic ingredients you should avoid, right? If you need a little refresher, we’ve created this handy list of shiz you don’t want to see on your beauty product ingredient labels. We’ve also filled you in on the best places to shop for natural products.
Sometimes all you need is a spot to curl up with a hot cup of your favorite bev and some even hotter organic beauty inspo. Here are the best of the best organic beauty expert Instagram accounts you need to follow pronto.
11 Best Expert Organic Beauty Instagram Accounts to Follow Now
1. @naturma_app: A bounty of organic product picks and DIYs, plus healthy food and fitness tips.
2. @thoughtfullymagazine: To tide you over to the next issue of this quarterly mag, follow along for healthy ideas and happy living inspo.
3. @beautybybritanie: This green beauty gal will try anything and looks great doing it – fun, fresh, and chock full of fabulous organic beauty ideas.
4. @organicbunny: Love how this green beauty blogger brings the glam and isn’t afraid to call out toxic products.
5. @thehermeshippie: If you like your beauty with a side of snark (and who doesn’t!) you absolutely must follow this gal.
6. @makeupcounterculture: Gotta love conventional beauty pros who go clean, let this girly lead the way.
7. @saritacoren: A down to earth green beauty lover with mad photog skills, as pretty as it is informative.
8. @beautyliestruth: This duo on a clean beauty mission tells it like it is, sharing the truth on junky cosmetics with more than a little edge.
9. @barebeautyblog: Organic beauty know-how delivered in a totally bff way.
10. @dwellinbeauty: Get the low down on organic beauty from this holistic esthetician and professional beauty expert.
11. @thegreenproductjunkie: She doesn’t take herself too seriously but definitely delivers on serious clean beauty tips.
Related on EcoSalon
The Best Organic Makeup Brands | Consumer Guide
9 Prettiest Green Beauty Instagram Accounts to Follow Now
12 Natural Beauty Resolutions for the New Year
Image of woman with coffee looking at phone via Shutterstock