Are you hosting an Easter brunch or dinner this year and want to decorate your home and table, but aren’t really into cutesy bunnies and plastic Easter eggs? Never fear, we have some more grown-up Easter decorations to rescue you.
Easter, while definitely a favorite holiday for kids, is for adults too. And it is possible to add a bit of luxury, sophistication and class to your Easter table and we are here to help with some ideas and inspiration.
- Ombré Easter Eggs – What a stunning tabletop display ombre Easter eggs would make. Make sure to use natural dyes, so you can eat them too.
- Egg & Cherry Blossom Tree – Grab some branches from a flowering tree or bush (like cherry or dogwood tree or a forsythia bush) and some handpainted “blossom” eggs for gorgeous and creative Easter decorations.
- Clover Basket – Create a stunning Easter basket centerpiece by using botanicals like clover and moss allow with a pretty basket and silk ribbon. Add some painted blown eggs to complete your Easter decorations.
- Paper Flowers – Make your own spring blooms from paper. Choose to craft pretty paper tulips or fuller and lusher tissue paper blooms.
- Tulip Wreath – Here is a great video tutorial for making a tremendous tulip wreath for your front door. Use the tutorials above for making your own paper tulips and use twisted paper bags as your base for a greener version.
- Eggshell Vases – Blown out egg shells make the perfect vessels for holding a lovely spring bouquet and make great Easter decorations.
- Eggshell Candles – Make your own Easter-themed candles from egg shells for a sweetly dramatic table display.
- Birdhouse Centerpiece – Create a showy centerpiece with a pretty birdhouse, dyed eggs, moss and other natural elements.
- Spring Hydrangea Wreath – For a more eco-friendly version of this idea, use natural burlap and fresh hydrangea blooms.
- Pretty Egg Carton Favor Boxes – Even grown-ups like Easter chocolates. Create a more elegant version of the Easter basket using this project as a guide.
Related on Ecosalon
Top Image: ElegantWreath